Saturday, October 14, 2006

Today in Tokyo.

Had a wonderful day walking around Yo-tsuya 四つ谷 with Sensei, my Chinese Japanese-teacher. Had a tour of Sophia University and surroundings where she studies. Great Fengshui!

On the way to Internet I got caught my Tokyo police asking for ID. Do I look like a drug dealer? This is not the first time ... My Canadian passport says I'm a good guy.... hehe.

Tokyo ... IS ... a very comfortable place to live. I miss it, and I'm happy to be here.

Thank you, my friends in Tokyo.

Korea, 楽しみに待っています! I'm coming soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the Tokyo police go easy on you when you showed him your Canadian passport?

Ethan Wang 王越泰 said...

Yes, it did the trick. Plus I put my dumbest face.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Dumbest face - looking humble and naive?